Black Tea – Naturally Supports Cardiovascular Health and Boosts Energy*
What is Black Tea?
Dark and delicious, black tea is an excellent source of nutrition and energy! Like traditional green and oolong teas, black tea is made from the Camellia sinensis plant, however the leaves of black tea are darker due to the special fermentation process used during production. The oxidized black tea produces a more potent beverage that can be stored for longer periods of time without reducing the strength of the tea. In addition, many people find black tea more flavorful than other teas.
Black Tea for Good Health
Black tea has been long-celebrated for its amazing benefits to the human body. Black tea contains polyphenols, which are antioxidants that help block the damage to DNA often associated with tobacco or other toxic chemicals. This superb tea is also contains flavonoids, which can help to improve endothelial function and help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. According to a study published in 2012 in Preventive Medicine, consuming black tea regularly can help lower several risk factors that contribute to heart disease. Unsweetened plain black tea is ultra low in sodium, fat and calories, making it the perfect beverage for a healthy lifestyle.
Black Tea Benefits
• Helps increase and sustain energy.
• Assists maintenance of healthy bones.
• Aids in relaxation of the nervous system.
• Supports a healthy immune system.
• Helps support cardiovascular health.
• Contains powerful, all-natural, age-defying antioxidants.
• Helps maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
SUGGESTED USE: Enjoy 2-3 cups of black tea per day. Combine black tea with a healthy diet and daily exercise for best results.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a doctor before use. If you are on any medications or suffer from any disease, check with your doctor or pharmacist before consuming black tea.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent any disease.