Moringa Hibiscus Tea is Nutritious and Naturally Caffeine-Free
Moringa is an ancient nutritional phenomenon and is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Moringa and is sometimes called the drumstick tree, horseradish tree, miracle tree, never die tree, tree of life, mulangay and marango. This nutrient-dense, drought-resistant tree has been used as a medicine in India for at least 4,000 years and is now being grown in tropical and sub-tropical areas across the globe.
Organic Moringa tea is an antioxidant-rich, nutrient-dense powerhouse is packed with over 90 all-natural, plant-based vitamins and minerals, 30% vegetable protein and all eight essential amino acids. Moringa contains 7x the Vitamin C found in oranges, 4x the calcium of milk, 4x the Vitamin A of carrots, 3x the potassium of bananas and essential trace minerals such as iron and zinc.
Hibiscus is an annual plant that is used for medicinal purposes. It is native to Africa but found in many tropical countries. Formally known as Hibiscus sabdariffa, the medicinal species of Hibiscus has a yellow flower with a red center. The red calyx is the structure that supports the flower bloom and is the portion that makes rich, potent Hibiscus Tea. Although the flowers are fragrant and sweet, the tea has a slightly sour flavor, similar to that of cranberries.
Hibiscus Tea contains powerful antioxidants including flavonoids and anthocyanins that have a range of health benefits. It is also high in Vitamin A and especially Vitamin C (or ascorbic acid), and boasts a healthy amount of iron.Organic Moringa Oleifera Tea Benefits
• Zokiva uses 100% Pure dried Moringa leaf.
• Moringa tea is naturally caffeine-free.
• Moringa tea contains
over 90 all-natural vitamins and minerals.
• Moringa tea c
ontains 30% plant-based protein.
• Moringa tea c
ontains all eight essential amino acids.
• Moringa tea is p
acked with over 40 age-defying antioxidants.
• Moringa tea h
elps boosts energy levels.*
• Moringa tea s
upports a healthy immune system.*
• Moringa tea a
ids in improving focus and mental clarity.*Hibiscus Tea Benefits
- Contains powerful antioxidants that protect and repair cells
- Cleanses the body with antibacterial and immune-boosting benefits
- Has cardio-protective properties including reducing LDL cholesterol and hypertension within normal levels
- Offers a rich source of iron to support strong blood and circulation
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels by prohibiting the absorption of carbohydrates
- Supports weight loss and weight management goals
- Purifies the body by uplifting the liver and urinary tract
- Is a natural diuretic and laxative to aid in flushing toxins from the body
- Calms the digestive system and offers gastrointestinal relief
- Reduces internal swelling that can lead to serious disease
- Promotes a balanced emotional state by calming the nervous system
- Tastes great cold or hot
- Zokiva’s Hibiscus Tea is 100% pure with no binders, fillers or additives
Dried organic Moringa oleifera and
Hibiscus sabdariffa SUGGESTED USE:
Enjoy 2-3 cups of Moringa hibiscus tea per day with morning breakfast, before lunch and with dinner. Drinking Moringa tea before meals helps break down food, boosts the metabolism, and increases energy. Moringa tea is most effective when combined with a healthy diet and daily exercise.BREWING INSTRUCTIONS:
Place 1 Moringa tea bag in an 8oz. cup. Pour boiling water steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bag and flavor as desired.CAUTION:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a doctor before use. If you are on any medications, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplement.*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent any disease.