Pine Needle Extract/Tincture
Pinus strobus, commonly known as the eastern white pine has been used for generations as a natural herbal remedy for the upper respiratory system. White pine needles are packed with vitamin C and are perfect for tackling coughs and colds. Due to it's high vitamin C content pine needle tea was traditionally consumed to prevent scurvy. In fact pine needles contain four to five times more vitamin C than lemons. The inner bark and resins of the white pine can be used for coughs, bronchitis, laryngitis and chest congestion. In addition, pine needles contain Alpha-Pinene, Beta-Pinene, Beta-Phellandrene, D-Limonene, Germacrene D, 3-Carene, Caryophyllene and Vitamin A. Pine needle tea is also known for its high shikimic acid content which provides many positive health benefits.
Zokiva now offers pine needle extract in a convenient easy to dispense liquid form. This potent, double extracted, pine needle tincture can be dispensed under the tongue, held for 60 seconds to ensure rapid absorption into the bloodstream. If you prefer you can also add a dropper full to your favorite beverage or a small 2oz glass of water or juice.
Our pine needles are wild harvested with care by the shores of Lake Anasagunticook which is in Maine's lakes & mountains region.
NOTE: Our potent, double extracted, white pine liquid extract has a mild pine aroma and tastes sweet like syrup. Please do not expect a strong pine sap aroma that is normally associated with pine oils. Pine Needle Benefits*
- Boosts the immune system.
- Provides support for respiratory infections.
- High in Vitamin C.
- Contains powerful phyto-nutrients.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Contains bioflavonoids.
- Contains shikimic acid.
- Zokiva uses premium dried wild-crafted pine needles.
- Zokiva uses Organic vegetable glycerin.
- Zokiva uses purified distilled water.
- Our pine needle extract is alcohol-free & caffeine-free.
- Our pine needle extract is sweet and tasty without the effects of sugar.
- Our potent pine needle tincture is double extracted.
- Pine needle extract can be dispensed under the tongue for rapid absorption into the bloodstream.
- Zokiva offers the finest Non-GMO pine needle extract that is free of binders, fillers, additives and synthetic ingredients.
Wildcrafted White Pine (Pinus strobus) Dried Needles, organic vegetable glycerin,
distilled water. Glycerin/water Ratio: 3/1.SUGGESTED USE:
Shake well before use. Take one dropper full of herbal extract under the tongue 1 to 3 times a day, or add to a 2 fl oz glass of water or juice. Pine Needle extract is most effective when combined with a healthy diet and daily exercise.Caution: This product is not for use by pregnant or lactating women. If you are on any medications, or are allergic to pine check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplement. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent any disease.