Turmeric Extract Tincture
Turmeric is a powerful superfood spice that contains a range of antioxidants with healing and disease-preventing capabilities. Akin to ginger, it relaxes the stomach, supports heart health, improves cognition and helps to keep the body looking, feeling and acting young.What is Turmeric
Turmeric is a plant with bright yellow flesh that is commonly used in curry dishes as well as mustard, cheese and butter to give them their yellowish hue. As curry is a staple in India, Turmeric has been used there for culinary and medicinal purposes for thousands of years.Health Benefits of Turmeric
No longer just a spice or natural food coloring additive, Turmeric has incredible advantages for the entire body. Curcumin is the source of many of Turmeric’s health benefits due to its potency in antioxidants. The antioxidant quotient itself helps crush free radicals that cause aging and cellular damage through oxidative stress. But amazingly, Curcumin in Turmeric helps boost the body’s natural antioxidant enzymes, which supercharges the disease-preventing and disease-fighting capabilities of the body. Turmeric is a known digestive aid. Much like ginger, Turmeric can relieve heartburn, indigestion and an upset stomach. Turmeric Benefits*
- Provides a powerful source of antioxidants that help prevent and fight disease
- Contains Curcumin, that has health advantages for the brain, heart and joints.
- Is chock full of antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals
- Promotes digestive health by reliving upset stomach, indigestion.
- Aids with joint pain
- Supports mental and emotional health
- Zokiva uses Organic vegetable glycerin.
- Zokiva uses purified distilled water.
- Turmeric is naturally caffeine-free.
- Our turmeric extract is alcohol-free.
- Our turmeric extract is sweet and tasty without the effects of sugar.
- Our turmeric tinctures are double extracted.
- Liquid extract can be dispensed under the tongue for rapid absorption.
- No fillers, No binders, No additives and No artificial ingredients.
: Curcuma Longa, organic vegetable glycerin,
distilled water. Glycerine/water Ratio: 3/1. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult with a doctor before use. If you are on any medications check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplement.*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent any disease.