Inonotus obliquus, commonly called chaga is a fungus in the family Hymenochaetaceae. It is found on the bark of birch and other trees. Chaga has been used for centuries as traditional medicine in Russia and Northern Europe to support overall health as well as boost immunity. Chaga, also known as “black gold” is known for it's high antioxidant content. In fact, chaga has an Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value of 146,700.
Chaga is a powerful, all-natural immune booster. This is because chaga contains beta-glucans, naturally occurring polysaccharides that “increase host immune defense by activating complement system, enhancing macrophages and natural killer cell function. In addition, chaga can boost the immune system by promoting the formation of cytokines. These proteins are the immune system's chemical messengers and stimulate white blood cells, which are the body’s first responders to infections or bacteria and viruses.
Traditionally chaga is grated or ground into a fine powder and used to brew a beverage resembling coffee or tea. Zokiva now offers alcohol-free, chaga extract which can be dispensed under the tongue for rapid absorption into the bloodstream. Chaga contains many nutrients that can boost your health, including antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, Vitamin D, Potassium, Rubidium, Cesium, Amino acids, Fiber, Copper, Selenium, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium and Calcium. Chaga Benefits*
- Helps to protect cells from free-radical damage
- Helps to promote the growth of healthy cells
- Enhances the immune system
- Oxygenates the blood
- Provides support for stress and anxiety
- Increases energy and strength
- Supports vision health
- Zokiva uses premium dried wild-crafted chaga.
- Zokiva uses Organic vegetable glycerin.
- Zokiva uses purified distilled water.
- Our chaga extract is alcohol-free.
- Our chaga extract is sweet and tasty without the effects of sugar.
- Our chaga is double extracted.
- Chaga extract can be dispensed under the tongue for rapid absorption into the bloodstream.
- Zokiva offers the finest Non-GMO Chaga extract that is free of binders, fillers, additives and synthetic ingredients.
Wildcrafted Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus Obliquus), organic vegetable glycerin,
distilled water. Glycerine/water Ratio: 3/1.SUGGESTED USE:
Shake well before use. Take one dropper full of herbal extract under the tongue 1 to 3 times a day, or add to a small glass of water or juice. Chaga extract is most effective when combined with a healthy diet and daily exercise.Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. If you are taking insulin, immunosuppressant medication, have had a transplant or have any other glucose metabolism disorder, consult your physician before using this product.
With Chaga, caution is warranted with chronic use due to the extremely high concentrations of oxalates found in chaga. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent any disease.