Kale has become a very popular superfood as of late, and there are many reasons why. The mighty Kale Leaf is extremely nutritious and great for the entire body. Today we’re sharing 15 reasons you should add Kale Leaf Powder to your diet, pronto!
- If you thought spinach, broccoli and cabbage were good for you, Kale is even better. It is in the same category of cruciferous vegetables, but Kale has a higher concentration of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other powerful phyto-nutrients that are amazing for your body. If you’re going to pick a leafy green, go with Kale.
Speaking of antioxidants, Kale is jam-packed with them, and the best kinds too. Flavenoids, carotenoids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, you name it, Kale has it. Antioxidants protect cells from oxidative stress due to harmful free radicals. The more diverse and potent the antioxidants, the more protected your cells will be.
Kale has cardio-protective properties stemming from its density of fiber, potassium, plant sterols and Vitamins C and B6. Consuming Kale has shown to decreased risk of cardiovascular disease because it helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol within a normal range, and preserves muscle and bone strength.
- Kale is also great for blood because it has tons of iron. Iron supports healthy oxygenated blood, which invigorates the entire body.
- When blood is vivacious, you’ll have more energy. Kale helps offer increased energy, stamina, endurance and brain power to tackle life’s daily mental and physical challenges.
- Believe it or not, Kale has more calcium per calorie than milk itself. Calcium and Vitamin K, which is also found in Kale, are required for strong bones and teeth and also supports a healthy metabolism.
- If you’re looking for a body cleanse, look no further than Kale. It has potent purifying qualities because it is rich in fiber and sulfur. It helps draw impurities from blood, the digestive tract and skin for a cleaner system. When your body is able to eliminate toxins, it is less burdened and can function optimally for longer.
- Between its cleansing powers and antioxidant properties, Kale is a wonderful age-defying superfood too, as it helps build collagen that gives cells their structure. It supports a younger looking appearance by strengthening skin cells and hair for more radiance and youthfulness.
- Kale is terrific at bolstering the immune system and working with the body’s natural defenses to fend off illness and disease. Long term consumption can help with everything from common ailments to chronic and life-threatening diseases.
- Kale is also rich in fiber, making it an excellent choice for satiating the body for longer and helping to stabilize blood sugar levels. Fiber takes longer to digest and therefore has a lower impact on glycemic levels, and keeps the body fuller for longer.
- When you feel full with the wholesome nutrients of Kale, you’re less likely to consume extra empty calories. Kale promotes weight management because it is low in calories and fat, but high in fiber and phyto-nutrients – a winning combination for your waistline.
- With all that fiber, Kale is a natural digestive aid. It helps clean out the digestive tract and reduce constipation and gastrointestinal distress.
Kale contains omega-3 fatty acids as well. This essential brain-boosting nutrient is fantastic for memory and cognitive performance. Essential fatty acids are known to help reduce brain degeneration that can occur naturally with age.
- Internal swelling is a leading cause of many diseases. Kale helps combat this type of swelling with a range of nutrients. It can also help relieve painful conditions linked to swelling such as arthritis and asthma.
Kale Leaf Powder is super simple to incorporate into your diet. With a spoonful here-and-there, you can increase your daily nutritional intake with almost no extra effort. Try adding Kale Leaf Powder to a variety of dishes from casseroles and stews, to smoothies and juices.
We hope you’ll join us as we “hail the mighty Kale!”
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult with a doctor before use. If you are on any medications check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent any disease.
Leave a comment