Imagine a plant so potent it contains more than the daily recommendations of the essential nutrients you need. Imagine a plant so powerful that it can enhance your health and wellness routines and assist in keeping your body in tip-top condition. Imagine a plant that can improve your body on physical, cognitive and emotional levels, all while giving you incredible energy. Now you can stop imagining and start believing. Moringa is the plant that can deliver all of this, and much, much more!
Moringa has been called “The Miracle Tree” because its benefits are seemingly endless. We’re breaking out the top 10 benefits of Moringa to show why you should make Moringa a part of your daily routine right now.
10) Moringa for Energy: Moringa is one of the most wholesome, all-natural sources of sustained energy. And it’s not because it is infused with way too much caffeine. Moringa is naturally caffeine-free, but because it is bursting with the best nutrients available, it effortlessly sustains energy levels from morning to night. So replace those 3 cups of coffee with all-natural Zokiva Moringa tea and you’ll enjoy the immediate benefits of Moringa.
9) Moringa for Stable Blood Sugar Levels: If you’ve ever experienced a blood sugar drop, you know that it affects your entire body and mental state too. Diabetics may be all too familiar with that feeling. Moringa is a superfood with over 90 bio-nutrients that can help us naturally maintain healthy blood sugar levels throughout the day, even if our diet is slightly askew. For those with diabetes or anyone with a busy, hectic life, having a baseline of proper nutrients streaming through our bodies can make a world of difference.
8) Moringa as an Anti-Inflammatory: Inflammation is a natural response in our bodies, but prolonged and intense inflammation can be dangerous and painful. Moringa is a natural anti-inflammatory because, in addition to containing a range of free-radical fighting antioxidants, it also hosts numerous anti-inflammatory compounds that can prevent swelling and ease pain.
7) Moringa for Restful Sleep: Aren’t we all so much happier when we feel rested? Moringa is a natural sleep-aid that not only produces calming effects, but also helps us achieve longer, more restful sleep. Moringa contains all eight essential amino acids, which stimulate sleep-inducing hormones. Rest assured, Moringa is better than any chemically generated sleeping pill.
6) Moringa for Better Exercising: Nutrition and exercise go hand-in-hand. We need energy for physical activity and when our bodies are filled with great nutrition, we can workout harder with better results. As one of the most antioxidant-rich foods on the planet, Moringa not only helps provide that nutrition base we need to exercise, but it also helps retain muscle density and reduces inflammation by combating free radicals. Additionally, Moringa helps repair the body after exercise, reducing recovery times significantly.
5) Moringa for Emotional Wellbeing: We can all attest, when our emotions are in check, we are more productive and focused people. For some, achieving emotional balance is harder than improving physical health because it is much more subjective. While we each must reflect, reduce stress and make positive lifestyle choices for the sake of our emotional health, we can prime our bodies for balance. Proper nutrition and energy from natural sources like Moringa can set the stage for improved emotional wellbeing.
4) Moringa for Mental Focus and Clarity: Like our emotions, our brains need ideal nutrition to transmit messages throughout our bodies. When we lack good nutrition and adequate water intake, our energy levels are low and our minds can become sluggish. Moringa gives the brain some pep by providing a nutritious, raw superfood supplement that complements a healthy, clean diet. Antioxidants, amino acids, omega-3s and Vitamin E are among the best brain food ingredients and Moringa is saturated with all of them.
3) Moringa for Healthy Blood Pressure Levels: Improved blood health is one of the major benefits of Moringa. Blood is essential for carrying nutrients and oxygen around our bodies and eliminating toxins. When blood pressure rises due to negative reactions to stress, plaque-clogged arteries or elevated blood sugar levels, heart disease can occur. Moringa can help keep blood pressure levels within a normal, healthy range.
2) Moringa for Weight-Loss: Unnecessary excess calories often pop into our diets when we do not feel satiated by the foods we consume. But when our bodies feel satisfied from proper nutrition and great-tasting, natural foods, we tend to not overeat. And most studies show, the bottom line to weight loss is balancing the calories you take in versus the calories you burn off. Moringa can help reduce overall caloric intake by sustaining fullness through superior nutrients, helping you stay fuller longer and avoid overeating. Plus, more energy means a more active metabolism and more potential for physical activity to burn calories the all-natural way.
1) Moringa for Anti-Aging: Perhaps the holy grail of Moringa benefits is anti-aging. Antioxidants reduce the effects of damaging free radicals within our bodies and on our skin. Anti-aging strategies begin from the inside out, so ensuring our physical condition is strong will also help us look and feel younger. A daily regimen of Zokiva Moringa capsules can set you on the path to vitality and a longer, healthier life.